Still, spending a Saturday afternoon going from shop to shop, finding designer item after designer item and going home with a number of shopping bags plus a big fat smile on your face only represents one side of the coin to the shopping experience. You might wonder what could be on the other side of the equation. Well, a ladies joy is never fully realized after her shopping expedition until she receives the admiration and complements from her friends regarding the 'spoils' she caught in the shopping mall jungle.
When you think of it, it does make sense (at least from a lady's perspective) that there must be two sides of the equation when it comes to shopping. After all, it is possible to use of getting those beloved Jimmy Choo pumps you've dreamed about for ages, if no one is going to bat an eyelid in your direction when you attend a social function?
Most women do not just seek the thrill of getting womens handbags, dress or shoe at a remarkable discount but also desire the social endorsement from friends and colleagues to prove that the latest addition to their designer collection is a winner.
Below are 10 things that people will say or do to prove that your new designer handbag, dress or shoe was worth all the hassle on that Saturday afternoon.
1. Your friends ask if you're able to take them to the shop or boutique where you bought your designer shoes or purse.
2. A short time after you buy your designer handbag, you open up your favorite magazine and see a very popular female celebrity carrying your bag.
3. You burst your colleague's bubble by revealing you got the same Gucci shoes at a 75% discount to what she got them for.
4. Heads slowly begin to turn in your direction as you sashay into a room with your new floral print dress.
5. All the customers who come into your office demand to talk to you whenever they are available in.
6. You overhear two waiters fighting over who will serve you at local restaurant. It probably has connected with the new Vera Wang perfume you are wearing initially.
7. People mistake you for a celebrity whenever you wear your Gucci sunglasses.
8. Your best friend keeps begging to pay you 10 times the value of your Gucci Sukey bag so she can carry it to a party.
9. The porters at the airport bypass your Mum and girlfriends and ask to carry your new Louis Vuitton traveling bags.
10. A random lady chases you down the street and asks if you are a model as she would like you to be the face of a popular global brand.
That's it. Ten social endorsements to prove that you made a wise choice when you went on your last shopping spree.
Are you really looking to get that promotion at the next party or event put forth? Then you'll want to arm yourself with an authentic designer handbag that provides you with all the social endorsements you deserve.
Fendi Bag is an Italian fashion company. It was founded in Rome by Adele Casagrande in 1918 as a shop specializing in leather and leather products. In 1925, Adele married Edoardo Fendi and changed her business name.
Fendi has some 120 stores around the world which sells Fendi Purses.